Click names below to see Personal Trainer profiles
- B.S. Exercise and Wellness Arizona State University
- In process of earning American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Health Fitness Specialist (HFS) projected completion October 2016.
- CPR/AED Certified
- US Army 91B Medical Specialist- orthopedic, medical/surgical
- Chadron State College-Phys ed/Exercise science
- BA in Liberal Arts West Virginia University
- Minor in Health & Kinesiology
- American Muscle & Fitness/Sports Nutrition Certified
- American Sports & Fitness Association (ASFA)
- ISSA Certified
- Dotfit Certified
- Apex Fitness Certified
- Program of Athletic Coaches’ Education, (PACE)
- CPR/AED/First Aid Certified
- American Fitness Professionals & Associates (AFPA)
- Major in Exercise Science, pre-studies for ASU Physical Therapy - CGCC
- Licensed Massage Therapist - Arizona School for Massage Therapy
- National Council for Certification of Fitness Trainers.
- USA Youth Football: Certified in the USA Youth Football program.
- SABAI Spa Services, Certified in Thai Massage.
- Worldwide Aquatics Bodywork Association, Certified in Aquatherics.
- CPR PRO, American Safety & Health Institute, Certified CPR & First Aid.
- NASM for performance enhancement specialist
- ACE certificate of completion with the National MS Society
- Worldwide Aquatic bodywork Association -Certified in Aquaternatives
- Varsity Basketball coach at ASU Polytechnic high school